Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Chemical Testing – Tempe
Police often use field sobriety tests and chemical tests such as the following to provide evidence that a driver was impaired by drugs or alcohol:
- Breath tests
- Urine sampling tests
- Blood draw tests
Were you informed of your legal rights before you submitted to chemical tests when law enforcement agents stopped you in Tempe on suspicion of drunk driving? Did the officer inform you that you had the right to speak with a lawyer, and that you had the right to refuse chemical tests?
Call Rosenstein Law Group today at 480-935-6729. In a free consultation, an attorney can review your case and discuss possible defense strategies with you.
DUI Chemical Testing Lawyer in Tempe
Police and prosecutors may claim that you had given “informed consent” to submit to chemical tests by virtue of having an Arizona driver’s license. However, a careful evaluation of all facts leading up to your DUI arrest in Tempe may reveal key facts such as these:
- The traffic stop may not have been justifiable.
- Field sobriety tests may have been inherently flawed — or a driver’s legal rights may have been violated in some way in the administration of those tests.
- Chemical tests should not be considered reliable if, for example, the Breathalyzer had not been tested and calibrated, or the police cannot prove that a urine sample or blood sample was not contaminated or compromised somewhere along the chain of possession of the sample.
Contact a Tempe DUI Chemical Testing Attorney
An experienced Tempe DUI blood test attorney may be your most important ally after a drunk driving arrest. Craig Rosenstein, DUI defense lawyer, has training and certifications that make him highly qualified to analyze and interpret data and reports related to the chemical tests that were administered to his DUI defense clients.
Rosenstein Law Group serves clients in Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix and elsewhere in Arizona. Contact us by e-mail or call 480-935-6729 to schedule a free initial consultation after a Tempe DUI arrest that included chemical testing or field sobriety tests.
Related Content: Tempe DUI Lawyer
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”