Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certification in DUI Defense from the National College for DUI Defense
- Field Sobriety Test (FST) Certified
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Certified
- Certified in Forensic Blood and Urine
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Member in Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- University of Arizona
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- National College for DUI Defense (NCDD), Member
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice (AACJ), Member - Board Member 2014
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Member
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Organization for the Reformation of Marijuana Laws (NORML), Legal Committee
- Scottsdale Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice (AACJ), President, 2017
- DUIDLA, Member
Protect Your Rights
Available 24/7 at 480-935-6729
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”