Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
- 09/19/16 | Will new cars feature IID technology?
- 09/13/16 | Scottsdale DUI checkpoints and saturation patrols: What every driver needs to know
- 09/04/16 | Study: Older people who drink reach impairment faster
- 08/24/16 | New device could detect marijuana impairment among drivers
- 08/17/16 | What factors affect a person’s blood alcohol content level?
- 08/08/16 | Understanding Arizona’s DUI charges
- 07/27/16 | Common questions about ignition interlock devices in Arizona
- 07/22/16 | Arizona task force increases DUI arrests in early September
- 07/22/16 | Possible ways for a field sobriety test to be inaccurate
- 07/16/16 | College drinking is a rite of passage, but can come with consequences
- 07/12/16 | The Costs of Punishing Sober Driving
- 07/05/16 | Ancillary Attacks on Medical Marijuana in Arizona Through DUI Prosecutions
- 06/24/16 | How DUIs in Arizona Are Being Shaped By Daubert
- 06/16/16 | Busting the Myth of the “Infallibility” of Blood Testing
- 06/09/16 | Attorney, firm find niche in law – The Arizona Republic: Archives
- 05/27/16 | States urged to reduce illegal blood alcohol concentration level to 0.05
- 05/15/16 | Drunk driving patrols will increase throughout the holidays in Arizona
- 05/03/16 | DUI in Arizona: Understanding your rights under the Fourth Amendment
- 04/23/16 | Understanding aggravated DUI versus extreme DUI in Arizona
- 04/17/16 | Blood, breath, urine DUI tests in Arizona: Which is more reliable?
- 04/13/16 | Repercussions of refusing a breath test for suspected DUI in Arizona
- 04/08/16 | Arizona DUI lab faces scrutiny over questionable blood-testing equipment
- 03/11/16 | Taking two steps back: Arizona court deals hard blow to pot smokers
- 03/07/16 | SR-22 certificates add to costs of DUI convictions in Mesa Arizona
- 03/01/16 | DUI Charges Dropped After Judge Finds Violation of Constitutional Right to a Speedy Trial
- 02/21/16 | Arizona Man Arrested for Super Extreme DUI
- 02/15/16 | Clearing Your Record: Set-Asides and DUI Convictions in Arizona
- 02/11/16 | DUI Citations Issued Even When BAC Below Legal Limit
- 02/09/16 | Ignition Interlock: How Arizona Law Applies to Breath Test Machines
- 02/03/16 | Arizona Cracks Down on Drunk Drivers With Young Passengers
- 01/23/16 | Breathalyzers Favored by Law Enforcement Despite Potential for False Readouts
- 01/20/16 | Arizona’s New DUI Laws Reveal Both Good and Bad News for the Accused
- 01/16/16 | Not Your First DUI? Penalties for Multiple DUIs in Arizona Can Be Harsh
- 01/08/16 | Many Facing Repercussions of Too Hyper Law Enforcement This Year
- 22/12/15 | Female DUIs on the Rise
- 17/12/15 | How the Human Body Processes Alcohol
- 12/12/15 | Setting Aside Criminal Records in Arizona
- 12/12/15 | Alcohol Monitoring Anklets Welcome Alternative to Jail Time
- 11/22/15 | Arizona’s Tough DUI Laws Impose Ignition Interlock Device Installation for All Drivers
- 11/07/15 | Indirect Consequences of DUI Convictions: Employment Discrimination
- 11/03/15 | First Offense DUI and DWI Penalties Span a Wide Spectrum Throughout U.S.
- 11/03/15 | Arizona Drugged Drivers Often Face Greater Scrutiny Than Drunk Drivers
- 10/14/15 | Alcohol Task Force Initiated as Arizona State University Students Head Back to School
- 10/07/15 | Compacts Keep States in the Loop About Driving Offenses
- 10/02/15 | Determining Auto-Insurance Premiums for Drivers With DUI Convictions
- 09/22/15 | Senators Latest Target: Smartphone DUI Apps
- 09/12/15 | Congress Continues Aggressive Efforts to Crack Down on Drunk- Driving Offenders
- 09/06/15 | Students Learn Real-Life Lessons through Mock Accident
- 08/23/15 | Annual Waste Management Phoenix Open, Arizona DUI Prevalent
- 08/18/15 | ASU Students and Out of Town Alums: Drinking Responsibly?
- 08/13/15 | Drivers Beware: Silly Tactics to Negate the Affects of Alcohol
- 08/09/15 | Indirect Consequences of a DUI Conviction in Arizona
- 08/01/15 | Arizona’s Super Extreme DUI Law Highlighted amid Chino Valley Woman .226 BAC Level
Protect Your Rights
Available 24/7 at 480-248-7666
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”