Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Felony DUI – Mesa
A felony DUI charge in the state of Arizona is also called aggravated DUI. If you are charged with felony DUI then you will face some very serious penalties for conviction of this crime. There are various circumstances of your DUI arrest that will determine if you are charged with a Class 1 misdemeanor or a felony charge. There are essentially three different ways that you can be charged with aggravated DUI in the state of Arizona:
- If you are driving under the influence and you have a minor under the age of 15 in your vehicle with you at the time of your arrest.
- If you are arrested for driving while impaired, your BAC is .08 percent or higher and your license was suspended or revoked at the time of your arrest.
- If you have two or more prior DUI convictions within a seven-year period. Your third DUI conviction in a seven year period will be charged as a felony regardless of the circumstances of your arrest.
If you are convicted of aggravated DUI then you will face a minimum prison sentence of four months and maximum sentence of three years nine months, alcohol screening and classes, and driver’s license suspension for a minimum of three years.
For a free consultation about a felony DUI case in Mesa, Scottsdale or elsewhere in Arizona, call Rosenstein Law Group at 480-248-7666 .
Mesa DUI Lawyer Defending Your Rights
If you are facing felony DUI charges then you will greatly benefit from the legal assistance of a Mesa DUI attorney from Rosenstein Law Group. Our firm has the skill and the experience you will need on your side in order to maximize your chances of a favorable outcome of your case in court. Attorney Craig J. Rosenstein is also board-certified in DUI defense law by the National College for DUI Defense.
Free Consultation — Contact Our Firm
We will be able to put our collective skill and experience to work for you in your case. Contact our firm today to discuss your case, your charges and how we will be able to help you.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”