Challenging The Accuracy Of Blood Alcohol Tests In Mesa DUI Cases
It is frightening to think about the number of people who have been convicted of drunk driving in Arizona based on inaccurate blood alcohol concentration (BAC) test results. There is no telling the number of people who could have avoided the devastating consequences of a DUI conviction if their lawyers had been more diligent about holding the prosecution accountable for its evidentiary claims.
The stakes are high after you have been arrested for a DUI in Mesa. A conviction can result in fines, jail time, probation and other significant penalties. having a skilled criminal defense attorney representing you can help to ensure that your rights are protected to the fullest possible extent. At Rosenstein Law Group, our Scottsdale DUI defense attorneys employ aggressive DUI defense strategies. Founding attorney, Craig Rosenstein, has training and certification related to the chemical tests that were used to gather evidence in Mesa DUI arrest.
Defending Your Rights and Freedom
Rosenstein Law Group aggressively challenges the prosecution’s evidence against our clients in every way that we can substantiate. In particular, we often find that police cannot back up their claims that a driver was impaired, on the basis of chemical tests such as these:
- Breath tests: Was the Breathalyzer working properly? Had it been tested and calibrated?
- Urine test: What evidence can police give to prove that the urine sample was not tampered with? Was the client informed of his or her right to refuse to submit to a urine sampling test?
- Blood draw tests: How much time had elapsed between the time of the arrest and the blood test? Were there mitigating circumstances, such as a physical condition that could have skewed the results?
Contact a Mesa DUI Chemical Testing Lawyer
Contact Rosenstein Law Group to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys. We will provide honest answers to your questions and explain how challenging the accuracy of your test results could help to avoid a conviction in your case. Attorney Craig Rosenstein is confident that he can offer valuable advice that will make it worth your while to talk with him. Call 480-248-7666 or e-mail the firm to learn how our lawyers can help defend you.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”