Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
DUI Charges – Tempe
At Rosenstein Law Group, we help clients who have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) in Arizona. It is important that you talk to a Tempe DUI charges lawyer who has an extensive understanding of the criminal laws in Arizona and knows how to properly fight to protect your rights in Tempe.
For a free case evaluation, call us at 480-248-7666.
DUI Lawyer Serving Arizona
Attorneys at Rosenstein Law Group will thoroughly investigate the facts surrounding your DUI charge. We prepare every case as if it is going to trial. A thorough investigation is the only way to prepare DUI cases. This allows us to have the information needed to best represent you in either negotiations with the prosecutor or at trial if negotiations fail.
Types of DUI Charges in Tempe
There are many different DUI charges in Arizona. They are usually determined by the driver’s blood alcohol content (BAC), but there can also be aggravating factors that will increase the level of your charge.
- Impaired to the slightest degree — A person can still be subject to a DUI charge even if they blow less than a .08.
- BAC above .08 — If you blow above a .08 within two hours of driving, you can be convicted of DUI.
- BAC above .15 — Blowing above a .15 is known as an extreme DUI in Tempe and has significantly more severe penalties than a regular DUI charge.
- BAC above .20 — Blowing above a .20 is a super extreme DUI. This charge can carry the most harmful misdemeanor consequences.
- BAC at all while a minor — Commonly known as the “baby DUI.” If there is any alcohol in the system of a person under the age of 21, he or she can be convicted of driving under the influence with significant ramifications to their driving privileges.
No matter what drunk driving charges you face, DUI attorney Craig Rosenstein and the lawyers at Rosenstein Law Group will stand in your corner and fight to protect your rights.
Contact a Tempe Drunk Driving Lawyer
Contact our Tempe DUI law firm day or night for a free initial consultation. We can defend you in court even if you have multiple drunk driving charges against you.
We have offices in Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa and Gilbert to serve you.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”