DUI Arraignments – Tempe
Following an arrest on suspicion of drunk driving, you need immediate representation from an attorney who is not only aggressive in handling your case, but also smart in establishing a strong defense. Before you speak to anyone regarding the Tempe criminal charges you face, call the Arizona-based Rosenstein Law Group at 480-248-7666.
We Will Protect Your Rights Throughout the Process
Following your arrest, a date for arraignment is set 30 to 60 days out (this is your first court date). However, with a Tempe DUI defense lawyer from the Rosenstein Law Group, you do not have to appear if you are not on bond. We will confirm that you do not have to attend the arraignment and will provide the following to the court on your behalf:
- Notice of legal representation
- Request for a jury trial
- The entering of a “not guilty” plea
Arraignments are held to advise you of your rights and to provide you the opportunity to respond to the charges against you. Responses include:
- Not guilty plea — Asserting your constitutional right to remain silent and a presumption of innocence; the state must prove that you are guilty, and a pretrial conference date is set.
- No contest plea — You do not contest the state’s charges against you, leading to a judgment of guilty and immediate sentencing.
- Guilty plea
If you do not have legal representation and fail to show for the arraignment, a warrant for your arrest will be issued.
Contact a Tempe Arraignment Lawyer for a Free Initial Consultation
Let us handle all aspects of your DUI case, including an appearance on your behalf at the arraignment. Contact 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 480-248-7666 to request a free initial consultation with a Tempe DUI arraignment lawyer.
We have offices in Tempe, Scottsdale and other cities in Arizona.
Related Content: Tempe DUI Lawyer
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”