Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Different Situations Where You Can Get a DUI in Tempe
Arizona law can be confusing to many. One of the most common areas of legal confusion surrounds charges for driving under the influence. Unknown to many Arizona residents, DUIs are possible not only when driving, but they can result from a number of seemingly unlikely situations.
Fortunately for those who have DUI-related questions, the DUI attorneys at Rosenstein Law Group have answers. After a DUI arrest in Tempe, Scottsdale or elsewhere in Arizona, learn more by calling us at 480-248-7666.
Situations From Which DUI Arrests Can Result
Obviously, DUI arrests can result when individuals choose to drive after drinking alcohol. However, you can also face DUI charges if:
- The police find you sleeping in your car after consuming an impairing substance.
- A witness reported your driving, even after you arrive home safely.
- A driver leaves you alone and intoxicated in a car, even if only for a minute and even if you are in a passenger seat.
- You are sitting in your car with the keys in the ignition, regardless of whether you actually intend to drive.
This is only a short list of the different situations in which you can face a DUI arrest.
Help After a DUI Arrest
The lawyers at Rosenstein Law Group have years of experience helping those arrested and charged with DUI. Their experience allows them to create DUI defense strategies to fit even the most unusual circumstances. If your DUI arrest was the result of an unusual situation, you can put your faith in our law firm. Call 480-248-7666 or e-mail us today for a free initial consultation.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”