Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
DUI in Fountain Hills – Out-of-State Drivers
Any DUI arrest is a worrisome situation, no matter where you are from or where you are arrested. However, your legal status may seem even more overwhelming or complex to you if you are from out of state and were arrested for a DUI in Fountain Hills. We work to keep nonresidents well-informed of the implications of a DUI conviction in Arizona back in their home states.
Whatever your individual circumstances, if you have been arrested on suspicion of drunk driving in Fountain Hills, it is important that you consider hiring a local Arizona attorney to represent you.
Aggressive Defense of DUI Charges
Rosenstein Law Group, located in Scottsdale, represents both Arizona drivers and out-of-state drivers who have been charged with DUI in the Fountain Hills area and beyond.
After a DUI arrest in Arizona, without aggressive legal representation, you may end up spending time in jail here. The matter does not end in Arizona, however. A criminal record in Arizona will invariably haunt you in your home state in various ways:
- Driver’s licenses in other states are often revoked or suspended for significant periods of time (such as nine months, one year, two years or five years) because of a DUI conviction.
- You may end up with a Class 1 misdemeanor (unless your DUI rises to the level of a felony crime) in Arizona.
- This misdemeanor will be transparent to law enforcement agencies in your home state.
- Your auto insurance rates are likely to rise, no matter where your DUI took place.
- If it is too late in your case, or otherwise proves impossible to keep you out of jail altogether, please note that Rosenstein Law Group can help make arrangements to enable you to serve your time in your home state, and will discuss with you all the ways to help mitigate your losses.
Criminal defense trial lawyer Craig Rosenstein uses proven defense strategies to challenge a DUI arrest. Call us today at 480-935-6729 or contact us online for a free consultation. From our main offices in Scottsdale, we represent clients throughout Arizona.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”