Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Aggressive DUI Defense Lawyers In Fountain Hills
If you are facing a DUI charge in the Fountain Hills area, your very future could be at stake. Be sure that you have an experienced criminal defense lawyer with the ability to protect your rights. based in Scottsdale and serving clients statewide, Rosenstein Law Group provides complete DUI defense services to clients throughout Arizona. We know the law, and we know your rights. You can rely on us for the focused, results-oriented representation you need during this critical time.
Don’t Risk Your Future – Hire a Board-Certified Lawyer
According to the American Bar Association (ABA), the National College for DUI Defense is the only organization in the United States that can bestow Board Certification in DUI defense. Our founding attorney, Craig Rosenstein, is one of only a handful of Board Certified DUI Defense attorneys in the state. You can feel confident that your case is in the hands of one of the most qualified firms available.
After an arrest, you probably want to know if you should plead guilty or fight your charges. Never plead guilty without first consulting an attorney. There can be numerous defense strategies that can avoid a conviction, even if you were legally intoxicated. Before you say anything to the police, talk to one of our attorneys first.
We represent clients in all types of DUI cases, including:
- Extreme DUI and Super Extreme DUI
- Underage DUI
- License Suspension Hearings
- First-Offense DUI
- Commercial Driver DUI
- Aggravated DUI
- Boating DUI
Contact Our Office Today
Call our office today to set up a confidential consultation with our board-certified attorney. When you work with Rosenstein Law Group, you can have peace of mind knowing that an elite team of top-notch lawyers is on your side. Learn more about your defense options and about working with our proven legal team by calling 480-935-6729 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Working To Preserve Your Right To Drive- Fountain Hills DUI
- Will I Go To Jail? – Fountain Hills
- Where Will I Serve A DUI Sentence If I’m From Out Of State?
- The 15-Day Rule and Challenging The 90-Day Suspension
- What Is Blood Alcohol Content? – Fountain Hills
- What Are The Penalties For Under Age DUI? – Fountain Hills
- Underage DUI – Fountain Hills
- Super Extreme DUI – Fountain Hills
- Refusal to Take the Test: What Happens Next?
- Protecting Commercial Drivers’ Livelihoods
- Prescription Drugs – Fountain Hills
- DUI in Fountain Hills – Out-of-State Drivers
- Multiple DUI’s– Fountain Hills
- Misdemeanor DUI- Fountain Hills
- Medical Marijuana – Fountain Hills
- Ignition Interlock Devices in Fountain Hills DUI Cases
- Signs for DUI on the Road
- First Offense DUI – Fountain Hills
- Protecting You Against False Positives in Fountain Hills Field Sobriety Tests
- Extreme DUI – Fountain Hills
- Fountain Hills Fatal DUIs
- DUI with a Child Passenger in Fountain Hills
- What is the DUI Squad? – Fountain Hills
- Drugs and DUI- Fountain Hills
- Challenging DUI Evidence- Fountain Hills
- Boating DUI – Fountain Hills
- Are Breath Tests Valid?
- How will a DUI Affect My Car Insurance? – Fountain Hills
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”