DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
DUI Consequences – Gilbert
After a DUI arrest in Gilbert, you realize, no doubt, that there can be many negative consequences. It is natural to want to avoid paying legal fees. However, our clients realize the importance of our representation.
Call Rosenstein Law Group at 480-248-7666 for a free consultation.
DWI Consequences Can Be Severe
The embarrassment and inconvenience of a DUI arrest are only the beginning of your troubles if you are convicted. A drunk driving conviction typically carries consequences such as:
- Jail: Mandatory jail time is a serious problem for most people. You may be afraid that you will lose your job.
- Ignition interlock device installation: If a judge requires you to install an ignition interlock device on your car, then every time you try to start your vehicle, you’ll have to blow and continue to do so when driving at various intervals.
- Automobile insurance rates: You may be required to obtain expensive SR-22 insurance for high-risk drivers in addition to a probable rise in your ordinary insurance rates.
- License suspension: A mandatory license suspension is required on a DUI. Minimizing your loss of driving privileges is a primary goal at Rosenstein Law Group.
- Fees and fines: DUI convictions are expensive, and may cost thousands of dollars in fees and fines. You will have to reimburse the government for your time spent in jail. Hiring an attorney can be cost-effective if you are charged with drunk driving.
- A lasting criminal record: For many people, this is the most damaging consequence of a DUI. A criminal record can follow you for years or a lifetime.
After your DUI arrest, it is imperative that you retain counsel immediately to avoid the most severe consequences. A skilled Arizona attorney can help protect your rights and minimize the consequences you’ll face if convicted, saving you thousands of dollars.
Law Offices in Scottsdale · Representing DUI Defendants in Gilbert · DUI Consequences Can Be Much Less Harsh With a Good Lawyer
Rosenstein Law Group attorneys offer aggressive DUI defense. We will aggressively assert your rights and strategically protect your interests. Call us today at 480-248-7666 or complete our intake form to discuss your case.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”