Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Did Get A DUI In Flagstaff? Not From There? We Can Help.
Effective DUI Defense for Out-of-State Drivers
Flagstaff is known statewide for it’s beautiful scenery and great weather, and maybe it’s for those reasons you decided to visit. However, during your stay you were charged with a DUI, thousands of miles from the relative safety and comfort of your home town. It is imperative you understand the full implications of a DUI arrest in your home state, and we will do the research for you. A DUI conviction in Arizona could result in Arizona jail time, and the negative consequences will often follow you all the way back home; you may as well have packed it with your things and taken it back with you.
The Rosenstein Law Group practices in every county in Arizona including the Coconino, Maricopa, Pinal, and Pima counties. We have a proven track record in defending clients whose primary residence lies in another state: Tourists and part-time residents (“snowbirds”), Northern Arizona University students, military personnel, and more.
Criminal and Collateral Impact of an Arizona DUI
We will handle every level drunk driving defense for our out-of-state clients, and we do the work to mitigate the impact your case may have outside of Arizona.
- In Arizona, a conviction for a DUI includes a .08 BAC or “impairment to the slightest degree”, and is a Class 1 misdemeanor. This means that for anyone performing a background check on you, you share company with those convicted of assault and battery, forgery, fraud, or burglary.
- Your state and local law enforcement will be able to see your DUI arrest records and conviction, as well as your auto insurer and state’s motor vehicle division. Usually, an Arizona conviction counts towards any habitual offender tracking or license suspension points in your home state.
- If you are sentenced to serve a jail term, we will work with the court so that you may serve that time in your state.
- Your home state may, and usually will, take action against your driving privileges.
Preventing the Worst
Criminal defense trial lawyer Craig Rosenstein will use proven defense strategies to challenge your DUI arrest. For our out of state clients, this means our goal is to help you avoid jail time and other consequences of an Arizona drunk driving charge. Contact us or call today at 480-248-7666 for a free case evaluation. We are available 24/7 to help you.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”