Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Prescription Drug DUI Lawyers in Avondale
Arizona’s drunk driving laws in the country are strict, but many people are shocked to find out that they can be charged for driving under the influence of a prescription medication, including Xanax, Percocet, oxycodone, Adderall, and others. Under Arizona’s Driving Under the Influence DUI law, you may be charged in one of two ways for driving under the influence of a prescription drug:
- By driving while having any controlled drug or its metabolite in your system. This includes most painkillers, anxiety medications, and even medications for depression. It is a defense to this DUI charge that you have a prescription for the controlled drug that was found in your blood. However, you can still be charged in another way,
- By driving while having any controlled drug or its metabolite in your system and being impaired to the slightest degree. This means that an arresting officer has made a decision that you were impaired at all, even if negligibly, and decided to arrest you.
Avondale DUI Defense Lawyer for Prescription Drug DUI
The Rosenstein Law Group has the knowledge and experience that you need on your side to handle your Prescription Drug DUI case. They have experience and training with the chemical testing methods that the police use to obtain evidence. They have access to experts that can assist in talking about the real effects that drugs can have on your system. Just because you have a prescription drug in your blood doesn’t mean that you were impaired while driving.
When you choose the Rosenstein Law Group, we will use every tool at our disposal to hold the prosecution to its burden of proving that you were impaired and that the drug in your system caused the impairment. Our proactive approach to Prescription Drug DUI cases will help you obtain the best possible result in your Prescription Drug DUI case out of the Avondale City Court.
Free Consultation for Prescription Drug DUI Case in Avondale City Court
Contact the Rosenstein Law Group to discuss your options and defenses. Call 480-248-7666 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation today. The sooner you have an experienced attorney on board, the better.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”