DUI Overview – Avondale
If you or a loved one are facing charges for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) in the Avondale City Court then finding an experienced, knowledgeable and aggressive attorney to represent you should be your first stop. A DUI conviction from the Avondale City Court can lead to serious real-life consequences, including jail time, fines, and potential suspension of your driver’s license.
The Rosenstein Law Group has the knowledge and depth of experience to handle your DUI case successfully. Call today at 480-248-7666 for a consultation to determine the possible defense strategies in your case.
The Avondale City Court is located at 11325 Civic Center Drive, Avondale, AZ 85323. The Court is open for business Monday-Thursday from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Unlike many Courts in the State, the Avondale City Court does not have a dedicated prosecutor; the position is a contract position held by a private attorney. Given that unique circumstance, it’s helpful to have an attorney representing you who has previous experience working with the Avondale City Prosecutor. The Rosenstein Law Group has handled many cases, and obtained great results for our clients, in the Avondale City Court with the Avondale City Prosecutor.
Board-Certified DUI Defense Lawyer in Avondale, Arizona
Regardless of your specific charge, the Rosenstein Law Group ensures that you will benefit from
- Two attorneys that are board-certified in DUI defense by the National College for DUI Defense – the only accredited organization in the United States that awards the title.
- The combined insight, skills, and knowledge of a legal team with decades of experience in handling DUIs
- Representation for all manner of DUI charges
- A defense strategy that is personal and individualized to your case and needs
Contact a DUI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Call 480-248-7666 or contact us online for a free consultation and evaluation of your case.
We represent clients throughout Arizona from our offices in Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Tempe.
- Felony DUI – Avondale
- Out of State DUI – Avondale
- DUI Consequences – Avondale
- DUI Street Drugs – Avondale
- Field Sobriety Tests – Avondale
- Super Extreme DUI – Avondale
- DUI Drugs Medical Marijuana – Avondale
- DUI with Injury – Avondale
- First-Offense DUI – Avondale
- Underage DUI – Avondale
- DUI Drugs RX – Avondale
- Extreme DUI – Avondale
- License Suspension Hearings – Avondale
- Chemical Testing – Avondale
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”