DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
First-Offense DUI – Avondale
If you are charged with driving under the influence DUI for the first time in the Avondale City court you should contact the Rosenstein Law Group as quickly as possible. If this is your first alleged offense then you have the chance to preserve your record and name. Do not just simply accept the penalties for a first-offense DUI as if it is a rite of passage; speak with an attorney to find out if there are any possible defenses to the allegation of first-time DUI in your case.
A conviction for a first-offense DUI can cause tremendous consequences, both short-term and long-term, which can include:
- Losing your driving privileges
- Substantial fines, fees, and other penalties
- Higher insurance rates
- A criminal record
- Problems getting a job, housing, loans, security clearances, professional licenses, and more
If you are charged with a first-offense DUI you should contact the attorneys at Rosenstein Law Group at 480-500-1222 or online for a free consultation to find out how we can help you avoid the worst consequences of your first-offense DUI arrest.
A First-Offense DUI Can Ruin Your Life in Avondale
With the high stakes involved, the Rosenstein Law Group is committed to finding any avenue possible to keep you out of jail, keep your driving privileges, and protect your record. The Rosenstein Law Group is prepared to take immediate action to assist you right away. We can:
- Request an administrative hearing before the Arizona MVD within 15 days of your arrest to help preserve your rights and potentially avoid a 90-day suspension of your license;
- Prepare an effective defense for your first-offense DUI case
- Negotiate with the prosecutor and succeed in getting your first-offense DUI charge reduced or your case dismissed
You Should Contact an Avondale DUI Lawyer
Having an experienced lawyer on your side who knows the ins and outs of the Avondale City Court is essential if you hope for a better result in your first-offense DUI case. To find out what your defense could be, contact the Rosenstein Law Group at 480-500-1222 or online and get the help you need.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”