DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Street Drug DUI Lawyers in Avondale
Arizona’s strict Driving Under the Influence DUI laws cover not only alcohol, but also street drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, methamphetamine, and others. Under Arizona’s Driving Under the Influence DUI law, you may be charged in one of two ways for driving under the influence of a street drug:
- By driving while having any controlled drug or its metabolite in your system. This includes methamphetamine, LSD, cocaine, and most “street” drugs. You may also be charged for driving under the influence of a street drug if the prosecution alleges that you were
- Driving while having any controlled drug or its metabolite in your system and being impaired to the slightest degree. This means that an arresting officer has decided that you were impaired at all, even if negligibly, and decided to arrest you.
Avondale DUI Defense Lawyer for Street Drug DUI
The Rosenstein Law Group has the knowledge and experience that you need on your side to handle your Prescription Drug DUI case. They have experience and training with the chemical testing methods that the police use to obtain evidence and whether the drugs found in your blood were active or inactive metabolites. They have access to experts that can assist in talking about the real effects that drugs can have on your system. Just because you have a street drug in your blood doesn’t mean that you were impaired while driving.
The Rosenstein Law Group will use any available defense to prove that you were not impaired by a street drug and that the street drug was not, in fact, in your blood. Our proactive approach to Street Drug DUI cases will help you obtain the best possible result in your Street Drug DUI case out of the Avondale City Court.
Free Consultation for Street Drug DUI Case in Avondale City Court
Call 480-248-7666 or contact us online and schedule a free consultation today. Getting an experienced Street Drug DUI defense attorney on your side is crucial to challenging the accusations in your case.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”