Consider the consequences of doing nothing — or postponing taking action — after a DUI arrest in Tempe or anywhere in Arizona. This state has some of the harshest legal consequences for people convicted of drunk driving of any state in the nation. Clients seek out Rosenstein Law Group because of our proven track record. Our Tempe DUI consequences attorney employs aggressive DUI defense strategies aimed at protecting rights, freedom, driving privileges and clean records of our clients.
DUI Consequences Attorney in Tempe
Our clients include drivers from all walks of life, including the following:
- Arizona residents
- Out-of-state drivers
- Minors facing charges of underage DUI
- Military personnel
- First-time offenders
- Repeat offenders
- People charged with DUI while taking legal prescription medications
- Working-class individuals
- People who drive for a living such as bus drivers, taxi drivers, truckers and other people with commercial driver's licenses (CDL)
The stakes are high for any and all of these people if they are convicted of driving while impaired in Arizona. Consequences may, and usually do, include most or all of the following for people with DUI convictions:
- Jail time
- Fines and fees
- Increased insurance costs
- Driver's license suspension or revocation
- Requirement to install an ignition interlock device on their cars for up to a year
- Many consequences in personal and professional life, including difficulty getting jobs, loans, housing or other pursued goals and objectives
After your DUI arrest, you should retain counsel immediately to avoid the most severe consequences. A skilled Tempe drunk driving attorney familiar with the appropriate procedural maneuvers can protect your rights and minimize the consequences you'll face if convicted, saving you thousands of dollars.
Contact a Tempe DUI Consequences Attorney Today
At the Rosenstein Law Group, our attorneys provide detail-oriented, individualized representation for your DUI defense. We will aggressively assert your rights and strategically protect your interests. Call us today at 480-248-7666 or e-mail us to discuss your case with an aggressive DUI defense lawyer.
We represent clients throughout Arizona from offices in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe and Gilbert.
Related Content: Tempe DUI Lawyer