DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Are You From Out Of State? Charged for a DUI in Tempe? Call Us
Non-Resident Charged with an Arizona DUI?
So, you were charged with a DUI in Arizona, but this is not where your home of record is located. It is imperative you understand the full implications of a DUI arrest in your home state. Not only can a DUI in Arizona result in jail time while you’re here, but it will follow you back home as well; you may as well have packed it with your things and taken it back with you.
The Rosenstein Law Group practices in every court in the Maricopa, Pinal, Coconino and Pima counties. We have provided a strong DUI defense to many people who’s residence lies in another state: Arizona State University students, military personnel aboard Luke Air Force Base, “snowbirds” and tourists, and many others.
Criminal and Collateral Impact of an Arizona DUI
We will handle every level drunk driving defense for our out-of-state clients, and we do the work to find out what impact your case may have outside of Arizona.
- In Arizona, a conviction for a DUI includes a .08 BAC or “impairment to the slightest degree”, and is a Class 1 misdemeanor. This means that for anyone performing a background check on you, you share company with those convicted of assault and battery, forgery, fraud, or burglary.
- Your state and local law enforcement will be able to see your DUI arrest records and conviction, as well as your auto insurer and state’s motor vehicle division. Usually, an Arizona conviction counts towards any habitual offender tracking or license suspension points in your home state.
Preventing the Worst
Criminal defense trial lawyer Craig Rosenstein will use proven defense strategies to challenge your DUI arrest. For our out of state clients, this means our goal is to help you avoid jail time and other consequences of an Arizona drunk driving charge. Call today at 480-248-7666 for a free case evaluation. We are available 24/7 to help you.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”