DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court Prescription Drug DUI
Taking drugs that are prescribed to you by your doctor and driving can still lead to a DUI charge against you in the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court. Such DUIs can be charged in two different ways:
- If you drive while having any controlled substance or its metabolite in your system, including common painkillers like opiate drugs, anxiolytics like benzodiazepine, and mental health medications. Having a valid prescription for the drug is a defense to this charge, but you can still be charged for
- Driving while any controlled substance or its metabolite is in your system and being impaired to the slightest degree.
Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court DUI Lawyer
The Rosenstein Law Group‘s team of lawyers has the knowledge and experience to help you fight your Prescription Drug DUI Case in the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court. They will form an individualized plan for your case to help you get the best possible result.
Free Consultations for Prescription Drug DUI in Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court
The sooner you call, the sooner we can help you with your Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court DUI case. Call 480-248-7666 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”