Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Carefree-Cave Creek Street Drug DUI Lawyers
Driving Under the Influence in Arizona can include alcohol, but also street drugs. There are two ways to charge a person with a Street Drug DUI:
- Driving with a controlled substance or its metabolite in your system. This includes methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, LSD, PCP, and most drugs. This is called the A3 count because it comes from Arizona Revised Statutes § 28-1381(A)(3).
- Operating a car while impaired to the slightest degree by a controlled substance or its metabolite. This is the A1 count because it comes from Arizona Revised Statutes § 28-1381(A)(2).
Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court Street Drug DUIs
If you are charged with a DUI involving street drugs in the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court then you face serious punishment. You need a knowledgeable and experienced attorney on your side to help you. The lawyers at Rosenstein Law Group can raise any possible defense in your case to help you. The presence of drugs in your blood is not the end, provided you have the right defense.
Free Consultation for Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court Street Drug DUIs
Call the Rosenstein Law Group today at 480-935-6729 or contact us online for a free consultation. We will figure out what your best options and defenses are to minimize the impact of the Street Drug DUI charge on you.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”