DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Carefree-Cave Creek Medicinal Marijuana DUI Attorneys
Driving with medical marijuana that you are prescribed can still lead to DUI charges in the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court. Medical Marijuana DUI’s can be charged in two ways in the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court:
- Having marijuana or its metabolites in your system while driving. It is a defense to this particular form of charging to have a valid Arizona Medical Marijuana card. It is also a defense if only inactive metabolites, like carboxy-THC were found. You may also be charged with a medical marijuana DUI if you are
- Impaired to the slightest degree while you have medical marijuana or its metabolites in your system. The previous two defenses do not apply to this charge
Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court Medical Marijuana Defense Attorney
Don’t face your medical marijuana DUI alone – you need an attorney that has the knowledge and experience to help you fight your Medical Marijuana DUI case in the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court. The attorneys at the Rosenstein Law Group have experience and training with the chemical testing methods used by police to prove their case, as well as access to experts that can discuss the real effects of medical marijuana on your body.
The Rosenstein Law Group will create a comprehensive, aggressive, and effective approach to your medical marijuana DUI case out of the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court to help you get the best possible result in your case.
Free Consultation for Medical Marijuana DUI in Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court
Contact the Rosenstein Law Group today by calling 480-248-7666 or contact us online to set up your free consultation. The best way to start defending your case is to get a lawyer involved early on; we can help you find the best options and defenses in your case.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”