Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
DUI Consequences – Scottsdale
In Arizona, drunk driving is a serious crime with serious consequences. A DUI arrest resulting in a conviction may change your life forever. Your decisions following the DUI arrest are crucial; you should do everything possible to avoid letting that DUI arrest turn into a DUI conviction. Contact us today, and we’ll fight to protect your rights and your future.
- Jail: Even a first-time offender can potentially spend 45 days or more in jail. With multiple DUI convictions, the penalties only increase exponentially.
- Ignition interlock devices: If you’re convicted for drunk driving, you will be required to install an ignition interlock device in your car. Every time you want to start your vehicle, you’ll have to blow.
- Insurance rates: In addition to the increases in your regular insurance rates, with a DUI conviction you may be required to obtain SR-22 insurance for high-risk drivers.
- License suspension: The Arizona Motor Vehicle Division provides for a mandatory 90-day license suspension. A skilled attorney may be able to reduce this suspension through strategic negotiation. Contact us today to minimize the time you will spend unable to drive.
- Fees and fines: DUI convictions are expensive. In addition to thousands of dollars in fees and fines, you’re required to pay for the time you spend in jail. You will also see a long-term jump in your insurance rates. Hiring an attorney today is a cost-effective way to minimize the DWI fines you’ll have to pay.
After your DUI arrest, it is imperative that you retain counsel immediately to avoid the most severe consequences. A skilled attorney familiar with the appropriate procedural maneuvers can protect your rights and minimize the consequences you’ll face if convicted, saving you thousands of dollars.
Contact a Scottsdale DUI Defense Lawyer Today
At the Rosenstein Law Group, our attorneys provide detail-oriented, individualized representation for your DUI defense. We will aggressively assert your rights and strategically protect your interests. Call us today at 480-248-7666 or complete our intake form to discuss your case.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”