Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
DUI Overview – Gilbert
If you or a loved one has recently been charged with driving under the influence, working with an experienced Gilbert DUI attorney from Rosenstein Law Group is of the utmost importance. With serious criminal and driver’s license penalties at stake, it is important to take immediate action to protect your future personal and financial well-being. When you make the decision to work with our firm, you can benefit from the following:
- Attorney Craig J. Rosenstein – our firm’s founding lawyer — is board-certified in DUI defense by the National College for DUI Defense. This is an achievement held by only three other lawyers in Arizona.
- Our team of skilled Gilbert DUI attorneys has decades of combined experience and has successfully defended clients from all walks of life.
- We offer personal attention and individualized service to each and every client.
- We have the resources to conduct thorough investigations and prepare effective, customized defense strategies.
- Our legal team is prepared to handle all types of DUI cases and allegations.
- We offer a free case evaluation so that you can learn more about your case, the penalties you face and how we can help.
Whatever your DUI case may involve, you can be confident about placing your trust in a firm that strives to handle all aspects of your case on your behalf, including criminal proceedings and hearings concerning driver’s license suspension.
Free Case Evaluation — Call Us Today
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”