Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Buckeye First Offense DUI
Even if you are being charged with a DUI for the first time, it is not a minor traffic violation. You are facing criminal charges and need to contact the lawyers at the Rosenstein Law Group as quickly as possible. You have a chance to preserve your record and name. The penalties for a first offense DUI are not simply a rite of passage and you should not simply accept them. Talk with one of our attorneys and find out if there are any possible defenses to the allegation of first offense DUI against you.
A first offense DUI can carry stiff punishment and consequences, including:
- Loss of driving privileges
- Substantial jail time
- Fines, fees, and other financial penalties
- Higher insurance rates
- A conviction on your criminal record
- Difficulties obtaining licenses, security clearances, housing, loans, and a job
Don’t face your first offense DUI alone. Contact the lawyers at the Rosenstein Law Group at 480-935-6729 or online for a free consultation to discuss your options and defenses.
A Buckeye First Offense DUI Can Ruin You
The Rosenstein Law Group understands the potential harm that can come from a DUI conviction in the Buckeye Municipal Court. We can help you minimize the effects by:
- Taking the appropriate steps to request a license suspension hearing and potentially save your driving privileges
- Work on a smart and aggressive defense for your DUI
- Attempt to get the case dismissed or the charges reduced
Contact a Buckeye First Offense DUI Lawyer Today
You need an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer on your side if you are charged with a First Offense DUI in the Buckeye Municipal Court. Call the Rosenstein Law Group at 480-935-6729 or online and find out what you can do in our free consultation.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”