Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Buckeye Medical Marijuana DUI Attorneys
Using medical marijuana can still lead to chares of Driving Under the Influence (DUI) in the Buckeye Municipal Court. Arizona’s strict Driving Under the Influence DUI law can lead to charges in two ways for driving under the influence of medical marijuana:
- First, driving while having marijuana or its metabolites in your system at the time of driving. If you have a valid Arizona Medical Marijuana Card when you drove then you have a defense to this form of charge. Another defense is that the metabolite in the system was inactive; for marijuana this would be carboxy-THC. Nevertheless, even with a valid medical marijuana card, you can be charged for
- Being impaired to the slightest degree while you have medical marijuana or its metabolites in your system. It is not a defense to this count that you had a valid medical marijuana card
DUI Defense Lawyer for Medical Marijuana DUIs in Buckeye Municipal Court
If you are charged with Driving Under the Influence DUI of medical marijuana, then you need an attorney experienced and knowledgeable in handling all aspects of your medical marijuana DUI case in the Buckeye Municipal Court. The Rosenstein Law Group has that knowledge and experience, along with experience and training with the chemical testing methods that the police try to use to prove their case. They have access to many experts that can assist your case by explaining what medical marijuana can do to you while driving.
The Rosenstein Law Group‘s comprehensive and aggressive approach to medical marijuana DUI cases out of the Buckeye Municipal Court can help you get the best possible result in your case
Medical Marijuana DUI Case in Buckeye Municipal Court Consultation
Your first step in protecting your rights, freedom, and privilege to drive begins with meeting a knowledgeable and experienced defense attorney. Contact the Rosenstein Law Group at 480-248-7666 or online to schedule your free consultation today.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”