Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Field Sobriety Tests in Buckeye
If you are arrested for a DUI in Buckeye, you may remember the officer using some of the following tests:
- Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus, or HGN, also known as the “pen test”. The purpose of this test is to observe eye movement as an object, often a pen or pen light, is moved in front of your eyes
- Balancing tests such as the one leg stand, standing on one leg for an extended period, or walk and turn, walking heel to toe in a straight line. Their purpose is to test your motor skills and divided attention ability.
- Recitation of numbers or letters like saying the alphabet while counting backwards from 1000.
The field sobriety tests used by officers are as numerous as are their flaws. If field sobriety tests were used against you, use the Rosenstein Law Group to fight them off. Contact the Rosenstein Law Group by phone at 480-935-6729 or online today to find out what defenses are available to you.
Aggressive and Smart Defense Lawyer in Buckeye Municipal Court
The Rosenstein Law Group has aggressive and smart defense strategies to fight the field sobriety tests that the prosecutor will want to use against you in your Buckeye Municipal Court case. Officers don’t always administer the tests properly and don’t always tell the truth. The Rosenstein Law Group can help you convince prosecutors and judges to disregard the field sobriety tests.
Am I Required to Perform Field Sobriety Tests
If you drive in Arizona, you have agreed to the implied consent law. The question of whether or not you are required to do tests, blow into a portable breath device, or give blood is a complicated one. There are ways to get around implied consent.
Free Consultation with a Buckeye Field Sobriety Test Lawyer
If you are charged with a DUI in the Buckeye Municipal Court then it is likely that some field sobriety tests were used against you. Contact the Rosenstein Law Group at 480-935-6729 or online and set up a free consultation to figure out what your options and defenses are for fighting back against the tests.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”