Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Prescription Drug DUI Lawyers for Buckeye Municipal Court DUI’s
If you are prescribed medication by your doctor and drive, you can still be charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI) in the Buckeye Municipal Court. Arizona’s harsh laws can lead to charges in two ways if you drive and are using medication prescribed by a doctor:
- If you drive while having any controlled substance or its metabolite in your system, including common painkillers like Percocet, codeine, and oxycodone, anxiolytics like Xanax, and even medications for depression. It is a defense to this charge if you have a prescription for the medication, but you can still be charged for driving under the influence if you
- Drive while any controlled substance or its metabolite in your system and being impaired even to the slightest degree. It is not a defense to this charge that you had a prescription for the drug.
DUI Defense Lawyer for Prescription Drug DUI in the Buckeye Municipal Court
The attorneys at the Rosenstein Law Group are well-versed and knowledgeable in the law surrounding Prescription Drug DUI’s in the Buckeye Municipal Court. They have the experience to challenge the chemical testing results obtained by the police and retain experts that can help show that you were not impaired while driving.
Prescription Drug DUI Case in Buckeye Municipal Court Consultations
The sooner you contact the Rosenstein Law Group regarding your Prescription Drug DUI the sooner that you can find out what your options and defenses are. Contact us at 480-248-7666 or online for a free consultation.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”