DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
DUI Overview – Buckeye
Obtaining experienced, knowledgeable, and aggressive legal representation should be your first step if you are facing DUI charges in the Buckeye Municipal Court. Being convicted of a DUI in the Buckeye Municipal Court may result in jail time, fines, suspension of your driver’s license, and many other real-world consequences.
Call the Rosenstein Law Group today at 480-248-7666 or contact us online to get a free consultation for your Buckeye Municipal Court DUI case. The sooner you get the legal representation the sooner we can help you obtain the best possible result.
The Buckeye Municipal Court is located at 21749 W. Yuma Rd., Suite 101, Buckeye, AZ 85326. Business hours are Monday-Thursday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. The Buckeye Municipal Court does not have a full-time prosecutor assigned to it; rather, it is a contracted position held by a private attorney. This can lead to different requirements and approaches that must be used to obtain good results. The attorneys at the Rosenstein Law Group have worked with the Buckeye Prosecutor on many cases and obtained great results for our clients in their Buckeye Municipal Court DUI cases.
Board-Certified DUI Defense Lawyer in Buckeye, Arizona
No matter what charges you face in the Buckeye Municipal Court, the Rosenstein Law Group will provide you with:
- Two lawyers board-certified in DUI defense by the National College for DUI Defense – these are the only two such certified lawyers in the area
- A full legal team with decades of experience in all manner of criminal cases
- Smart and aggressive representation in your DUI case
- An individualized defense strategy that prioritizes your particular goals and acknowledges the specific facts of your case
Contact a Buckeye DUI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Contact the Rosenstein Law Group today at 480-248-7666 or online for a free consultation to determine how we can best help you obtain the best possible result in your Buckeye Municipal Court DUI case.
- Extreme DUI – Buckeye
- Underage DUI – Buckeye
- Super Extreme DUI – Buckeye
- Out of State DUI – Buckeye
- License Suspension Hearings – Buckeye
- First-Offense DUI – Buckeye
- Field Sobriety Tests – Buckeye
- Felony DUI – Buckeye
- DUI with Accident – Buckeye
- DUI Street Drugs – Buckeye
- DUI Drugs RX – Buckeye
- DUI Drugs Medical Marijuana – Buckeye
- DUI Consequences – Buckeye
- Chemical Testing – Buckeye
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”