Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
DUI Overview – Glendale
An arrest for a DUI in the city of Glendale requires immediate legal assistance. A DUI conviction from the Glendale City Court can result in jail, fines and fees, and a loss of your driving privileges.
The Rosenstein Law Group offers free consultations for those charged with DUI’s in the Glendale City Court. Call today at 480-248-7666 or contact us online to schedule your consultation today.
The Glendale City Court is located at 5711 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale, AZ 85301. The Court is open for business Monday – Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Board-Certified DUI Defense Attorneys in Glendale, Arizona
The Rosenstein Law Group can offer a number of services to you in your Glendale City Court DUI case, including:
- Two attorneys certified by the National College of DUI Defense, the only two in the area
- An experienced legal team with decades of experience
- Comprehensive, individualized, and effective representation in your case
- A tailored defense strategy
Contact a Glendale City Court Defense Lawyer for Your Free Consultation
Call the Rosenstein Law Group today at 480-248-7666 or online for a free consultation today. Time is of the essence, and the sooner we become involved, the sooner we can work towards helping you achieve the best possible result in your case.
- Extreme DUI – Glendale City Court
- Minor DUI in Glendale City Court
- Super Extreme DUI’s in Glendale
- Out-of-State Driver DUI in Glendale, Arizona
- DUI License Suspension Hearings for Glendale, Arizona Arrests
- First Offense DUI in the Glendale City Court
- Glendale, Arizona Field Sobriety Tests
- Felony DUI’s in Glendale, Arizona
- Street Drug DUI Attorneys in Glendale, Arizona
- Prescription Drug DUI in Glendale City Court
- Medicinal Marijuana DUI Lawyer in Glendale City Court
- Consequences of a DUI Conviction in Glendale City Court
- Blood Alcohol Testing in Glendale City Court DUI Cases
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”