DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Drug DUIs – Prescott Consolidated Justice/City Court
In Arizona, Driving Under the Influence can be prosecuted not just for driving under the influence of alcohol, but also for driving under the influence of drugs. This includes street drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, methamphetamine, or LSD, but also prescription medications like opiate painkillers and Xanax. If you are facing a drug DUI in the Prescott Consolidated Justice/City Court you need to contact an attorney that has experience in handling Drug DUIs as soon as possible.
There are two different charges that can be brought against you in the Prescott Consolidated Justice/City Court for Driving Under the Influence of Drugs:
- Driving while having any controlled drug or its metabolite in your system. This includes “street” drugs but also drugs like oxycodone, Xanax, and other prescription medications prescribed by your doctor. It is a defense to this charge that you had a valid prescription for the drug. You can also be prosecuted for
- Driving while having any controlled drug or its metabolite in your system and being impaired to the slightest degree. It is not a defense to this charge to have a prescription from a doctor.
Drug DUI Attorneys in the Prescott Consolidated Justice/City Court
When you are facing a Drug DUI you need an attorney by your side with knowledge and experience to put up an aggressive and smart defense to protect your rights, liberty, and good name. Just because drugs were found in your blood does not mean that you are guilty. The Rosenstein Law Group will use all possible defenses to prove that you were not impaired and that the drug was not actually present in your body. We use an individualized approach for every case to obtain the best possible result for our clients facing Drug DUIs in the Prescott Consolidated Justice/City Court
Free Drug DUI Consultations for Prescott Consolidated Justice/City Court Drug DUI Cases
Call 480-500-1222 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation for your Prescott Consolidated Justice/City Court Drug DUI case. Then sooner you call, the sooner we can help.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”