DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
First-Time DUI – Flagstaff Municipal Court
If you are being charged with Driving Under the Influence, DUI, in the Flagstaff Municipal Court and this is your first alleged offense then you are in an excellent position to preserve your record and name. Do not just simply accept the penalties for a first-offense DUI as if they were some sort of rite of passage. Instead, contact the Rosenstein Law Group and find out if there are any possible defenses to the allegations of a first-time DUI in your case.
A conviction for a DUI, even a first-offense, can carry tremendous consequences including:
- Jail time
- Fines, fees, and other financial penalties
- Loss of driving privileges
- Ignition interlock
- Higher insurance rates
- A permanent criminal record
- Difficulties obtaining work, housing, licenses, and more
If you are charged with a first-time DUI in the Flagstaff Municipal Court then you should call the Rosenstein Law Group for your free consultation. Call today at 480-248-7666 or contact us online so we can figure out how we can help you get the best possible result in your case.
A First-Time DUI in Flagstaff Municipal Court Has Real Consequences
The Rosenstein Law Group is committed to finding any defense to protect your good name and record, your driving privileges, and your liberty. The Rosenstein Law Group is prepared to take immediate action by:
- Requesting an administrative hearing before the Arizona MVD within 15 days of your arrest to help preserve your rights to a hearing and potentially avoid loss of driving privileges
- Prepare an aggressive, smart, and effective defense tailored to your first-offense DUI case
- Negotiate with the prosecutor to reduce or dismiss your first-offense DUI case
Simply being charged with a first-offense DUI is not the end. Contact the Rosenstein Law Group today for your free consultation to find out how else we can help you.
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”