Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Jaclyn Rosenstein is a graduate of University of Wisconsin - Madison with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology. Following her undergraduate education, Ms. Rosenstein went on to receive her Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree at Arizona State University Law School, where she earned the honor of graduating Magna Cum Laude and in the top 10% of her class.
While at ASU Law School, Mrs. Rosenstein interned for a federal district court judge in the District of Arizona, and served as a member of the Arizona State Law Review. Following law school, Mrs. Rosenstein worked for a national law firm in its commercial litigation group, where she litigated a variety of civil matters. Mrs. Rosenstein is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and the U.S. District Court in the District of Arizona.
Mrs. Rosenstein currently represents clients in many aspects of criminal litigation, focusing mainly on DUI/DWI defense.
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Pedrick Scholar
- Honors: Center Scholar
- Honors: CALI: Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing
- Honors: CALI: Excellence for the Future Award in Administrative Law
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Deans List
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
Protect Your Rights
Available 24/7 at 480-248-7666
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”