Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Understanding Arizona’s Drugged Driving Laws
You might not know that simply following your doctor’s orders could lead to DUI charges in Arizona.
Prosecutors have been very aggressive when pursuing drugged driving charges against motorists who are believed to have used prescription drugs before getting behind the wheel. At The Rosenstein Law Group, we want you to be informed about the laws concerning drugged driving and how they could apply to your situation. We have prepared a white paper that discusses how DUI laws apply to situations where drugged driving is suspected.
This paper covers some of the important issues that arise in these cases, including:
- The difference between impaired driving and driving if drugs are present in your system
- The ways that prosecutors handle drugged driving charges
- The affirmative defenses that may be available to you if you have a doctor’s prescription
- The application of drugged driving laws to medical marijuana
To learn more about drugged driving charges in Arizona, please read our white paper, ” How High Is Too High To Drive In Arizona? Arizona’s Strict Drugged Driving Laws Often Lead To DUI Convictions.”
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”