Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
Attorney Timothy Hintze represents clients across all courts in Arizona, litigating criminal matters ranging from misdemeanors to complex felony cases. He has gained extensive experience at some of the largest defense firms in Arizona, obtaining numerous victories including jury trial acquittals and complete dismissals.
Tim graduated from law school summa cum laude. He was an executive board member for his school's law journal and participated in national oral advocacy competitions. He has since devoted his practice solely to criminal defense and is a member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association. Tim is an aggressive advocate for his clients, fighting for the best possible outcome in all cases. He prides himself on exhausting all avenues to ensure that his clients receive the highest level of representation. His comprehensive approach to defending his clients has earned him a reputation as an extremely effective trial attorney.
- Arizona, 2015
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, Arizona
- Juris Doctor
- Arizona State University, Arizona
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in Criminal Defense, National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Clients Choice Award, AVVO, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona State Bar, 2015 to Present
- DUI Defense Lawyer Association (DUIDLA), Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Member, Present
- National College for Criminal Defense (NCDD), Member, Present
- National Organization for the Reformation of Marjuana Laws (NORML), Legal Committee, Present
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice (AACJ), Member, Present
Protect Your Rights
Available 24/7 at 480-248-7666
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”