DUI and Criminal Law Specialists
Where were you arrested? A DUI is a state offense, but each jurisdiction handles them slightly differently.
Where were you arrested?
- Of Counsel
Omer Gurion is a Criminal Law Specialist certified by the State Bar of Arizona, Board of Legal Specialization. Omer is a highly skilled defense attorney who brings his talent, his work ethic and his passion to each case he handles. When Omer takes on a case, his clients reap the benefit of his considerable knowledge, experience and intense personal investment in obtaining the best possible outcome in their case. He graduated from Arizona State University with a B.S. in Political Science magna cum laude and continued to law school at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. After law school Omer pursued his passion, practicing criminal defense and since, has never stopped. He has handled numerous high-stakes cases involving complex litigation ranging from multiple-week long felony trials to misdemeanor trials. Omer is always prepared to go to battle in the courtroom and is known as a highly skilled trial attorney in Maricopa County. Omer is not afraid to engage in theatrics in his court room performance to ensure the clients position is heard and most importantly that their rights are protected. Omer is committed to making sure his clients receive the best criminal defense possible. Because of his commitment and dedication, he has obtained numerous wins through pretrial resolution, at trial and evidentiary hearings for his clients.
Omer has substantial experience defending felony charges including sex crimes, violent offenses, drug offenses, felony DUI as well as misdemeanor charges ranging from DUI, domestic charges and even traffic violations.
In his spare time, Omer likes to spend time with his two children, read, hike and play with his two dogs, Pickles and Daisy.
- Criminal Law Specialist, State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization , 2019
- Arizona, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2018
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Under 40, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2019
- Top 40 Under 40, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2018
- APDA Rising Star Award, 2014
- Top 10 Best Attorneys in Arizona, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona State Bar - 2011-Present, 2011 to Present
- State Bar of California, 2011-2019 (inactive)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Member
- National College for Criminal Defense (NCDD), Member
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice (AACJ), Member
Protect Your Rights
- 1. We have defended hundreds of clients.
- 2. We have a successful track record.
- 3. We care about your future.
CLIENT THANK YOUS
“Craig is my hero and he saved my career and my future. I got stopped in Tempe and was charged with a regular DUI. Craig questioned the validity of the stop and was able to get it reduced to a reckless driving charge…”
“Dear Mr. Rosenstein, Having talked to you this day, I determined that you were right in your decision on my case. I appreciate and thank you…”
Thank you again for helping settle this matter for me. I appreciate all you guys did on my behalf…”