If your blood alcohol content (BAC) measured .20 or higher after you were stopped on suspicion of drunk driving in Gilbert or elsewhere in Arizona, you are considered a suspect for "super extreme DUI." Tough Arizona DUI laws recognize the serious impairment that this level of alcohol in the blood can mean.
Call Rosenstein Law Group today at 480-248-7666 for a free case evaluation.
Protecting Your Rights and Preserving Your Freedom
Aggressive DUI defense in the face of super extreme DUI charges is likely to include:
- An examination into the circumstances of the traffic stop: Was the officer justified in pulling you over?
- A review of procedures the police officer used in administering field sobriety tests (FSTs) or chemical tests: Were your rights respected?
- An investigation into the validity of the test results. A .19 versus a .20 BAC test result can mean a great difference to your case.
With a great many drunk driving cases under our belts, our Arizona DWI lawyers take nothing for granted and question everything. Rosenstein Law Group has a strong track record of favorable outcomes in drunk driving cases such as super extreme DUI arrests in Gilbert. Super extreme DUI lawyer Craig Rosenstein is prepared to work hard to get your case dismissed or to get your penalties reduced.
A super extreme DUI conviction may bring the following consequences:
- Up to 180 days in jail
- More than $3,000 in fines on top of jail costs (which can easily be double or triple the fines)
- License suspension for 90 days (although a work permit is sometimes possible after 30 days)
- Up to five years' probation
- Ignition interlock on your car for 18 months after reinstatement of your license
A second super extreme DUI conviction will likely bring even tougher penalties: a 180-day minimum sentence, a one-year license revocation (with no work permit allowed) and a 24-month required installation of an ignition interlock device on your car, in addition to very substantial fines and fees.
How We Can Help You
Arizona DWI lawyers of Rosenstein Law Group, based in Scottsdale, have a strong track record representing drivers statewide who have been charged with driving while intoxicated based on blood alcohol levels of .20 or higher. If you have been charged with super extreme DUI or aggravated DUI, we recommend an aggressive approach to protect your freedom now and prevent further negative consequences in your future.
Contact a Gilbert Super Extreme DWI Attorney
Call Rosenstein Law Group at 480-248-7666 or send an email for a free consultation.