You need an aggressive Arizona "extreme DUI" lawyer if police claim that your blood alcohol content was .15 or higher. Your freedom may be at serious risk. You may face tough penalties including the following, along with a damaging criminal record:
- 30 to 180 days in jail and/or probation of up to five years
- A bill for reimbursement of jail costs and other fines and fees
- Impounding of your car for up to 30 days
- Suspension of your driver's license for 90 days to a year (with a work permit possible after 30 days)
- A requirement to install an ignition interlock device in your car after reinstatement of your driver's license
Besides the embarrassment and remorse you may feel after an extreme DUI arrest, you also face real difficulties in the future.
Call Rosenstein Law Group at 480-248-7666 for a free consultation.
You Need an Experienced Arizona Extreme DWI Lawyer to Seek the Best Outcome
After a Gilbert arrest for extreme DUI, your defense attorney will most likely want to challenge the blood alcohol content (BAC) results, aiming for dismissal or reduction of charges. A lawyer with experience handling extreme DUI cases may take your case to trial to ask a judge or jury to consider critical factors such as:
- Was the blood draw done correctly?
- Were laboratory testing procedures done properly?
- Are the results accurate?
- Who had possession of the sample at all times?
Is there proof that the sample has not been tampered with?
- Was there any time lapse that could have produced a higher than actual reading of the BAC level?
- Did police follow all legal procedures properly, such as informing you of your right to an attorney?
Contact Rosenstein Law Group to learn how we can help. Schedule a free initial consultation and preliminary case analysis with one phone call or e-mail.
Gilbert Drunk Driving Lawyer Offers Aggressive Extreme DUI Defense
Rosenstein Law Group has a reputation for achieving acquittals and dismissals even in the most challenging DUI cases, including extreme DUI cases. Our clients seek our assistance after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, or anywhere in Maricopa, Pinal or Pima counties. We serve out-of-state drivers as well as Arizona drivers.
What Is Extreme DUI?
A BAC of .15 to .199 leads to the designation of extreme DUI, according to Arizona statutes. This is roughly twice the legal limit of .08 BAC. A second extreme DUI offense within seven years will result in 120 to 180 days in jail, revocation of your driver's license for one year (with no option of a work permit), an interlock ignition device and lots of alcohol classes.
(Read about super extreme DUI, with a BAC of .20 or greater.)
Contact a Gilbert Extreme DUI Attorney
A prompt investigation may be the key to a favorable outcome in your extreme DUI case after a drunk driving arrest in Gilbert. If Rosenstein Law Group represents you, rest assured that our goal is to beat the extreme DUI charges. Call 480-248-7666 or e-mail the Scottsdale-based Rosenstein Law Group to schedule a free consultation.