Jaclyn Rosenstein is a graduate of University of Wisconsin - Madison with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology. Following her undergraduate education, Ms. Rosenstein went on to receive her Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree at Arizona State University Law School, where she earned the honor of graduating Magna Cum Laude and in the top 10% of her class.
While at ASU Law School, Mrs. Rosenstein interned for a federal district court judge in the District of Arizona, and served as a member of the Arizona State Law Review. Following law school, Mrs. Rosenstein worked for a national law firm in its commercial litigation group, where she litigated a variety of civil matters. Mrs. Rosenstein is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and the U.S. District Court in the District of Arizona.
Mrs. Rosenstein currently represents clients in many aspects of criminal litigation, focusing mainly on DUI/DWI defense.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Traffic Violations
- Drug Possession and Paraphernalia
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Pedrick Scholar
- Honors: Center Scholar
- Honors: CALI: Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing
- Honors: CALI: Excellence for the Future Award in Administrative Law
- Law Review: Arizona State Law Review, Associate Note and Comment Editor
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Deans List
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member